Blogmas day 2 is all about intentions and goals.
I love setting both intentions and goals for each month that will help me achieve my goal that I set in the beginning of the year. Setting goals for me means that there is a specific thing I want to achieve. Setting intentions to me means that it’s more of a broad direction that helps me reach my goals. I like to review my intentions everyday while I review my goals once a week or every other week. Sometimes I change my intentions throughout the month because it is not benefiting me or my lifestyle at the moment.
Let’s start with GOALS.
My goals for this month is to complete my new year’s resolutions, or to get myself closer to completing those goals. I have a monthly calendar (not my bujo) that I use to write when I want to accomplish specific goals. Sometimes I give myself 1 month, 3 months, or even 6 months. I also like to write down my “why” so I can remember why I am completing those goals.
My goals are:
- Lose 4-5 lbs this month
- Save $200
- Pay off $800 towards my loan
Now on to INTENTIONS.
All of my intentions I write in my bujo. Two of my intentions are following plans I created for myself. I created a money plan and a daily routine so I don’t have to figure out everyday what I am doing. To maximize my time, I created this routine to take out the guesswork. My monet plan that I mention is to keep me on track whenever I have a pay day. I have been quite irresponsible with my money and I am ready to take ownership.
My intentions are to :
- Spend my time more wisely which means sleeping earlier, waking up earlier (6:30am) and following my routine to help me stay organized.
- Consistency over intensity
- Exercise everyday no matter what.
- Taking vitamins everyday (especially vitamin D as there is no sun here).
- Finishing Fall B strong so I can work on other projects for the rest of the month.
- Stick to money plan so I am able to save my money, and pay off my loans.
- 75% of my diet is vegetables.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them down below. Thanky you!