There are many many changes coming into my life next month and it is SCARY.
Also exciting, but also very scary.
So that is kind of where my mental state has been at. Scared and excited and emotional and VERY hormonal because it’s that time of the month. 😉
Does the period come before or after the winky face? I know it’s not proper regardless, but just curious.
Anyways, since it is the last full week of August, I figure I do a little August recap.
As mentioned in my previous weekly update, I moved at the beginning of this month so things are a little different for me.
I just thought I share some of things that I have been enjoying.
Songs I have been listening to this past month:
- Rooted by Ciara feat. Ester Dean
- So Done by Alicia Keys feat. Khalid
- Shimmy by Lil Wayne feat. Doja Cat
- Do To Me by H.E.R.
- By Any Means by Jorja Smith
Shows I have been watching:
- The Last Dance (Netflix).
- This is about Michael Jordan and his journey through winning 6 champions with the Chicago Bulls (I know nothing about basketball and I found this extremely entertaining and enlightening).
- The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
- Season 2 just came out and we are trying not to binge watch it all in one sitting. IT IS SO GOOD.
Books I have been reading:
- Last Tang Standing by Lauren Ho
- HILARIOUS book. Such a good read to take your mind off of life.
- The Trouble with Hating You by Sajni Patel
- Such a well written romance that is just such a good read.
- Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
- Book #3 in the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy. I highly recommend reading all 3 of these.
Other things I have been enjoying:
- Walking and looking at all of the animals that are around. Definitely a big difference from living in Lake City.
- Writing. I am writing a lot more.
- Creating digital art.
- Creating videos (coming soon!)
I think this is all I have so far for this weekly update.
I hope you all have an amazing week this week!
Please stay as safe and healthy as you possibly can.
Mahalo for reading!