Aloha mai kākou!
It’s my 24th Birthday!
This 23rd year has been interesting!
Well, 2020 has been interesting in general.
During my 23 years on this earth, I have learned many things, here is 23 of them.
*Disclaimer-these statements are made about me during my time on this earth. I am not calling anyone out but myself.
- Shit happens
- (Um hello 2020. But seriously, shit happens, just get back up, and keep going).
- It’s okay to cry
- Take one step at a time
- I am one of those people who like to skip the climb and get straight to the destination. However, I have learned that the climb is where the magic happens. So, just take things one step at a time. We will get to the end result.
- It’s okay to not be liked
- You don’t have to be friends with everyone
- Seriously. It’s easier to just cut people out that don’t fuel you anymore.
- Do what you love to do
- (As long as it isn’t hurting anyone)
- Taking control of your finances is cool
- It feels amazing to know where your money is, how much money you have, and how much you can save.
- It’s okay to make mistakes
- Politics are important
- Especially local politics.
- Exercise is amazing
- Don’t shove your beliefs down other peoples throats
- People don’t want to hear it all the time. Just share what you do, but don’t tell other people how to live their lives.
- Eat foods that help you feel good
- There’s more to other people’s stories
- Be kind to others basically.
- K dramas are amazing
- Itaewon Class, Crash Landing on You.
- Social media is kind of trash
- You don’t have to be on it all the time. Block people that don’t serve you.
- Therapy is cool
- You have the capacity to do better
- You’re not perfect, so you have lots of room to grow and to learn.
- Do things that make you feel pretty
- Reading different genres is awesome
- Quality of life is more important than making money
- Take risks
- Like quitting your job that you are miserable at
- Enjoy the little things in life
- Like the ocean, the trees, the grass, the birds, etc.
- Life is short